Black Bean and Corn Salsa and a Bean Blog HopPosted on May 11, 2012 | 75 comments
Black Bean and Corn Salsa
This light, fresh black bean and corn salsa makes a great topping for fish tacos or grilled chicken, but is also perfect with tortilla chips.
Author: Katherine Martinelli
Recipe Type: Condiment
Yield: Makes 3¼ cups
- 1 (14-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1¼ cups corn kernels (from 2 ears corn)
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- ½ cup packed chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss to combine. Season with additional salt, pepper, or lime juice as needed.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Gluten free, Parve, Vegan, Vegetarian