Versatile Blogger Award
Posted on Jun 4, 2011 | 25 comments
My blog has been honored with a Versatile Blogger Award from Bromography. If you haven’t already been to Bromography, hurry! It’s a great site full of fabulous information. Bromography: Discoveries of New York Foodies has restaurant reviews, recipes, features, event write-ups, and more – mostly about my favorite city and home town, New York!
Thank you so much to Elle of Bromography for passing this award along; it’s a real honor.
According to the rules, I must tell (1) seven things about myself, (2) pass the award on to 15 deserving bloggers (Just 15? So hard! So many great blogs out there!) and (3) notify the awardees. Here goes:
- Before becoming a writer I taught middle and high school social studies in Harlem then the South Bronx.
- I was an American history and South Asian studies double major in college and I studied abroad in India.
- I am only just learning to love olives.
- I ate a plain bagel with butter for lunch almost every day of elementary school because I hated the normal sandwiches (I still can’t eat cold cuts unless we’re talking prosciutto). Yes, I was quite the picky eater as a child.
- Thailand and Morocco are on the top of my “go” list, followed by Egypt and Turkey. And Greece. And Everywhere!
- Cooking is often the highlight of my day. Nothing makes me happier than making those I love happy with my food.
- You’ve probably gathered, but I’m a New Yorker living in Be’er Sheva Israel. But just for 2 to 3 more years…
I will pass this award on to the following bloggers. Please take a minute to visit these great sites. They are all a daily source of inspiration for me with beautiful food photography and awesome recipes.
- Beth Michelle
- Cafe Liz
- Indian Simmer
- Joy the Baker
- Just One Cookbook
- Manu’s Menu
- Never Enough Thyme
- Passionate About Baking
- Patty’s Food
- The Quinces and the Pea
- Sprinkle Bakes
- Taste of Beirut
- Taste Food
Have a great weekend!